Nordic Assistance Association
Code of conduct
Approved June 2014
Employees and networks associated with the association’s members shall, as professional suppliers of breakdown assistance and other assistance services, comply with the following in thought, word and deed:
- Conduct business in accordance with relevant legislation as well as with the United Nations Global Compact.
- Ensure that assistance is delivered professionally and knowledgeably, including optimal assessment of all tasks in terms of financial costs for the customer and satisfaction level of the claimant.
- Ensure that any information obtained during assistance is handled with strict confidentiality, unless there is a legal duty of disclosure.
- For the benefit of customers and requisitioners, participate in and remain informed of all developments within methods, resources and opportunities etc. which can improve assistance services.
- Register all assistance cases on a daily basis including time, finances and a report of unusual or necessary actions which were not prearranged, so that the requisitioner or customer can receive a status update at all times.
- Provide regular enhancement of qualifications and a good working environment for all employees. In addition, always contribute to upholding the best possible reputation for the industry.